Saturday, March 11, 2006

Charmaine Will Avoid the Paparazzis By Closing Her Shades

Yesterday Charmaine Sheh, Joe Ma, and others were at Kowloon to film for new series Phoenix Quartet. Recently Leon Lai and Lok Gai Yi have been filmed by the paparazzis at home and Charmaine, who is the goal of many paparazzis, is becoming nervous. She reluctantly said, "I'm really scared! He was filmed even when he lived so high up! Even though my house faces the ocean, I still have to close the shades to keep my privacy. I will only open it when it is the China National Day and Chinese New Year."

Moreover, Charmaine said that in April, she will start filming for a series called Pearl of the Orient ??????, which has a 70s setting. She said, "I will be cooperating with Liza Wang and Roger Kwok. In the series, I am a female singer and when I am late, I have to go learn how to sing and dance."

translations by xbunnylicious

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home