Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Back for with MORE and MORE CHARMAINE SHEH's updates

I looked back at my very first post in this blog.. It was at 13 January 2006. Time passes very fast it my blog already 2 years old. Each and every year also i forget to celebrate its' birthday. So sorry. I have already be abandoning this blog for quite some time, I think it's time for me revive it with more and more Charmaine Sheh's updates for all the Charmaine Sheh fans and also TVB fans cause with new image I also will be accepting request from my blog visitors about the 
request of certain themesongs or subthemes from other 
TVB series. The official date for more updates will be announce very soon. With new image, my approach this time will be more towards uploading Charmaine's media such as themesongs, subthemes, MVs and also not to forget TVB's other themesongs. And also will be uploading more pictures of Charmaine instead of posting news as news can be easily obtain at Sehseh's  Blog.

THANK YOU!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home